Wednesday 30 May 2012

"212 094" FROM 'GHMC4746' ON POOTUBE . . . . WHOEVER YOU ARE, THAT IS ONE SWEET SCOOT . . . . A REAL NO FUSS, NO FRILLS SPORTY 'CHOCKER/BRACKER' . . . . OR SHOULD THAT BE 'TROBBER'. . . . WHATEVER IT IS, IT'S A SUPER COOL, COMPLETELY HONEST JOB OF BIKE BUILDING . . . . NOTHIN OTHER THAN WHAT'S NEEDED TO DO THE JOB.

I love the feeling that wells up inside me when confronted with something like this, a bike so perfect for what it is that anything you might choose to alter would be verging on sacrilegious and offensive to the bloke, or chick, who knocked the thing out in the first place . . . . the wee sporty in the video fully rekindles the special rush I used to get as a young kid whenever a cool bike or car came into view, the full-on 'golly gosh, look at that thing dad' kinda reaction, the fuzzy, tingly feeling when you'd say to yourself 'one day when I grow up I'm gonna have one of them' . . . . remember those moments ????



Well, I'm all growed up now dad and I still get the same old feeling, but only nearly everytime, even though I've had a decent smattering of my own cool rides over the last three plus decades, whenever I notice somebody else's cool lookin toy that familiar old fuzzy shit starts happenin all over again, exactly as it did when I was complete anklebiter . . . . and frankly Mr Shankley, I couldn't be more fucking stoked . . . . once it stops happenin, perhaps that's when it's time to put me in the ground, skip the old peoples home, just take me out there and then. Without the stimulation and the wonderful vibes that course through my veins as a result of this type of encounter, there just ain't too much more that can fill the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment