Friday 27 January 2012

BAD T.V, BAD FOOD . . . SOMEHOW IT ALL FITS TOGETHER . . . IF YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS DRIVEL YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS TWEAKING !!!

I SHOULDA SIGNED UP FOR THIS BLOGGING LARK YEARS AGO . . . THAT WAY I MIGHTN'T BE QUITE SO FULL TO THE EYEBALLS WITH POISONOUS BILE AND VITRIOL ABOUT THIS JOKE SERIES !!!!

I happened upon this bit of promo for the show that so many, probably the same fucking idiots who made American Chubber into the popular but unwarranted success it became, have been fussing over for however long it's been on . . .

I'm not going to spend anymore time on this shit than I really have to, suffice to say, I found the tie-in between a tray of tawdry, scuzzy fast food and a show that I'm sure is just as bland and disposable, was perfect in every way, a real 'synergy' in current marketing lingo !!

And for those about to sledge me for 'hating on' their favourite show, let me piss you off even more . . . . I've honestly never seen one episode . . . . for the self same reason I've never watched 'Idol', never bought a Nickleback c.d and have never eaten a turd . . . I just 'know' it ain't right !!!

. . . . at last I've purged myself, feels better already, been a 'long train runnin', now, if you want to, and I fully comprehend if you don't, hit on the link below or post title to cast your eyes over a union made in beige !!
Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Covers Covers Hut

***** IF YOU WANT TO SEE REAL FOOTAGE OF REAL 1%ers, THERE'S PLENTY OF LEGITIMATE MATERIAL OUT THERE TO FEAST UPON, PLENTY OF OLD 'B' MOVIE STUFF AND LOTS OF BOOKS OF VARYING LEVELS OF INTEGRITY, BUT MY SINCERE FEELING ON THE MATTER IS SIMPLE - GET A FUCKING LIFE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment