Thursday 26 January 2012

GUY MARTIN - CERTIFIED MADMAN - TT HARDMAN - A REAL, NO FRILLS SPEED FREAK !!!

UP UNTIL THIS SUPERDUPER FREAK CAME ALONG, I WAS STILL GETTIN OVER THE ABSENCE OF "YER MON" FROM THE WORLDS OLDEST AND ULTIMATE TOURIST TROPHY RACE . . .

All I'm saying here is that I love watching this Guy [ha ha ha] race at the Isle of Man . . . . balls to the wall, on the pin, take no prisoners pedalling . . . . I just want the unluckiest man in road racing to grab a 1st in the Senior TT !! I don't want to hear from his critics re his percieved problems either, so fuck off !!!

After some lower podiums, a seeming succession of fucking DNf's and some almost mythical fast laps since 2005 or thereabouts, The Kirminator [that's my Martin nickname, he comes from Kirmington . . . you can use if you like Guy] placed 2nd in the 2011 Senior . . . surely the long awaited win is to be this year ????!!!!

I went and saw 'Closer to the Edge' in 3D late last year, it is now one of my all time favourite three bike flicks, and I was shattered . . .it's sooooooo fucking good !!! The 3D effects are absolutely, well . . . . 3D, and the photography, supreme . . .

Focusing on Guy and several other of these dudes who can manage the disconnect required to attack this 'killer' circuit as they do, including Ian Hutchinson, his main rival, the story has a real sense of build up and is riveting from go to go harder, I went the next night and saw it all over again . . . . get it on DVD and have a perve, if you dig fast, nailbiting, arsehole puckeringly on the edge road racing . . . you'll lose your load !!!

I STILL MISS JOEY DUNLOP, I RESPECT THE CONTEMPORARIES OF GUY MARTIN BUT "THE KIRMINATOR" . . . . "TO QUOTE DERRICK AND CLIVE" . . . HE GIVES ME THE FUCKIN HORN !!!

[in the meantime, here's some way cool lid-cam footage of Guy talking you through the entire course, at a fairly brisk clip as well . . . . hit below link and pucker up baby !!!!]
GUY MARTIN TT Isle of Man Lap on-board Honda 1000 - 1 of 2 - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment