Tuesday 10 January 2012

THE NEED TO VENT . . . . LAZINESS, PHOBIA AND ME . . .

I've always been daunted by this whole new, well, it was new ten or so years ago, computer based, electronic communications shindig. However, having taken the bull by the balls and decided to finally embrace this whole caper of joining in on so many blogs, sites and other shit that I have been following from a 'safe, remote' distance for, in many cases years and years, the down side is this . . . .
There is so much going on in my old, beat up, hazy, addled mind, in some cases, so much bile, vindictive, vitriol and poison that has reached critical mass, sadly, this needs to be let out . . . . this pustulescent, gangrenous ulcer of loathing and ill-will has to be lanced . . . this putrid mental matter has to go somewhere and my blog is going to act as the splashback mechanism to save my feet from getting covered in this vile, stenching, possibly protracted, ejaculation of festering psycho-shite.
These will be my personal spewings and rantings, I take full responsibility for any offence it might cause while retracting nothing . . . deal with it or leave . . . too old, bitter and twisted to give a rat's arse and no intention of changing . . . . now that's out of the way, on with show . . . .
I'll be educating myself as to getting pics, videos and other visuals up properly . . . all the crazy/cool stuff so many of you out there in the ether have long since totally mastered . . . just give me time . . . . it's not easy overcoming decades of phobias and fears regarding the modern world of computers, cyberspace and all the othes bumf I've previously dedicated my life to avoiding and taking the piss out of . . . . . .

NOW . . . . OFF FOR A THRASH ON THE OLD SHOVELLER TO CLEAR MY FOGGY HEAD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment