Monday 27 February 2012

SLAYER COLLABORATION . . . . FROM THE SUPERBLY TALENTED TEAM WHO GAVE THE WORLD THE "SKULL RING" . . . . COMES A COLLABORATION BETWEEN "THE GREAT FROG" AND . . . . WAIT FOR IT . . . . SLAYER !!!!!!

I'M NOT A 'HUGE' FAN OF SLAYER . . . . . HEY, DON'T CHEW MY FRIGGIN HEAD OFF !!!!! I DO LIKE EM, I JUST DON'T HAVE A WHOLE MESS OF THEIR STUFF IN MY COLLECTION. BUT IT'S AS PLAIN AS TITS ON A BULL THAT THERE'S A SHITLOAD OF YOU OUT THERE IN BLOGLAND WHO ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED FANS ["ACID SWEAT LODGERS" TAKE NOTE] . . . IT IS WITH THAT IN MIND I BRING YOU THIS SLAYER-FAN-NATION PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT . . . .

The Great Frog jewellery mob, purveyors of fine quality, hand made jewellery and trinkets to the rock, biker, counter culture scene since the early '70's [London, New York and the lovely crew at TriCo in L.A] have been conspiring with Messers King, Araya, Hanneman and . . . . the guy who's name I can never fucking remember, but he knows who he is and that's good . . . . where was I ?? . . . ah yes, to create with the full endorsement of the band a genuinely cool, legit shit, sent from Satan himself, SLAYER RING . . . . !!!!!

Yes Slayer fans, you can now stick your finger in their ring for life, and what a ring it is . . . . I'm so not taking the piss here . . . it's a way cool, solid sterling silver, bigger than "Reign of Blood" thing that is truly worthy of the collaborative efforts of both parties . . . I've also recently treated myself to one of their other brilliantly crafted baubles to shove my own finger into . . . . that's how I roll . . . .

Back to the "Slayer Ring" . . . check it out on the link I've included here, click on the band logo once you get on and see for yourself . . . this sort of thing could look fucking woeful in the hands of someone of less than exceptional creative touch, but, just as The Enormous Amphibian has achieved with the already available Motorhead ring, it is some seriously and magnificently sick kit . . . clearly a work of the zenith of the jewellers art and just a dab of Divine Intervention . . . something I reckon a hardcore fan of the Slayer journey and what they represent would be proud to wear for the rest of his . . . or her ???  . . un-natural life. The best thing is that the price is totally reasonable given how much work has gone into getting the job done !!!!!

***** Follow instructions, hit the link below or post title and cast your 'Eyes of the Insane' upon the only mans ring many of you would ever slide his finger into . . . . GWAAAAAAARRRRRRR !!!!!!
SLAYER COLLABORATION Originators of skull rings Originators of skull rings

1 comment:

  1. GWWAAAAAARRRR!! Indeed! Now an actual GWAR ring I would wear...maybe I'll just have to make my own someday.

    ReplyDelete