Wednesday 8 February 2012

T-BONE'S LANE SPLITTING SYMPHONY . . . SOME SHIT HOT (((NOISE CYCLES))) FOOTAGE OF ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOVELS IN ACTION IN IT'S NATURAL HABITAT . . . HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR TRAFFIC SIR ??? Mmmmmm, SPLIT THANKS MISS !!! - YouTube

I SAW IT FIRST FEATURED IN 'THE HORSE' MAYBE FOUR YEARS BACK, IN FACT, THAT ISSUE HAS PERMANENTLY RESIDED IN THE 'THRONE ROOM' EVER SINCE . . . AND TO THIS DAY ITS ONE OF THE FLAT OUT COOLEST, SWEETEST AND PURPOSFUL SHOVEL CHOPS ON MY LIST . . .

Super skinny from front to back, built to get out there and slice, dice and cut em up, a definitive traffic slicer, everything about this thing got me . . . I've never really been mad about 'shiny shiny' either, not my bikes any way, I dunno, the fucker looked like it'd run you down just standin still !!! To be straight up, now I've had the benefit of another few years of seeing T-Bone's ongoing output of scoots, I've gotta say, he is one of my most admired builders . . . . I mean, fuck, did you see the the nude alloy thing he unveiled for the Love Cycles gig !!!

To cut to the chase, as it were, the other day when I was checking out Cro's killer exhibition of riding the line it reminded me of a perfectly 'scored' clip of Mr T-Bonizzle cutting it up on his old shovel . . . the groovy thing about this footage apart from the pedalling action, is the well paced selection of music which, I assume, may have been handled by His Royal Purple Skinnyness himself . . . I totally dig it and hope you will to if you haven't got into it previously . . . .

[to check (((NOISE CYCLES))) chief cook and bottlewasher doing his thang, click on the link below or on post title to partake of some action . . . foshizzle !!!]
noise shovelhead - YouTube

2 comments: