Sunday 18 March 2012

GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES . . . . SPORTSTERS, TESTICLES, CRACK COCAINE, GARY COLEMAN . . . . AND TOTALLY INSANE 2/5th SCALE, FULLY FUNCTIONAL PAN HEAD MOTORS . . . . THERE IS TONS OF MINIATURE DONK STUFF OUT THERE BUT FOR SHEER FUCKING COOL AND BEAUTY THIS IS MY WINNER OF THE WEEK . . . . I MEAN, CHRIST, EVEN THE BLOODY NOISE IS PERFECT !!!!



FROM "RONSMODELENGINES" BY RON COLONNA ON POOTUBE, THIS JUST BLEW MY MIND, WAS ON THE HUNT FOR THE USUAL 'SOMETHING ELSE' AND GOT MYSELF ALL SIDETRACKED AND ENDED UP COMPLETELY TRANSFIXED BY THIS BLOKE'S TOTAL HEADFUCK GENIUS !!!!

I was into glo-plug engines in high school and have been interested in them and miniature donks of all types ever since . . . . some of the shit these kind of guys are getting up to over the last twenty years is strictly outta sight . . . . the thing that really gets me is the dedication, the skills and the passion that dudes like Ron find inside themselves to produce these gorgeous pieces of fully functional and firing mechanical art in miniature . . . .

Good on you Ronnie, made my day by making me feel fourteen all over again, I love that shit . . . . that's the feeling I subconciously look to rekindle every day, been doin it all my life . . . just like a lot of you . . . . and when you find it; for that beautiful moment in time, everything is perfect and nothin else matters . . . . the feeling is always the same, exactly as it was and exactly as it will always be . . . . alive and lovin it !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooo it's just so cute !!! A baby panhead !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is Snorky, just like a continental chick I know . . . . te he he !!!

      Delete