Friday 16 March 2012

'ONE HUNDRED MILES AND RUNNING' . . . . I'M BACK, BEEN AWAY FOR A WEE WHILE BUT I'VE GOT THE SHIT WIRED TIGHT, SORTED, PORTED AND SUSSED . . . . A WILD AND WOOLY TALE OF DEPRAVITY, DESPERATION AND FEAR AND LOATHING ON THE PSYCHO TRAIL . . . . OF SPAMS, SCAMS AND KICK OUT THE MOTHERFUCKING JAMS !!!!!

A FEW THINGS I WANNA LAY DOWN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ONCE AND FOR ALL AND ONE TIME ONLY . . . . LET'S GET DOWN TUIT . . . . IT'S A BIT LIKE GETTIN AROUND TUIT BUT WITH A BIT MORE URGENCY INVOLVED . . . . HERE WE GO !!!!

Yep, I'm a total newcomer on the block, bugger all of you know me, where I'm from, what I do, what I'm into, where I've been or any other fucking thing for that matter . . . . and that's all fine and dandy, cause apart from the 'high profilers', and that's only a 'public image' thing, I know sweet F.A about you either.

Coming so late to the blog game as I have, I've got no history, no tradition, no form . . . nobody has any past relationship with me to owe me a thing, let alone respect, even if I'm showin my cards well above the table at all times . . . and that's cool too, that's how life is. I'm not doing this blog thing to prove any points, to ingratiate myself to anyone I choose to interact with, to be 'too cool to drool' or any other alterior motives . . . . I'm doing it to share my thoughts and my lifelong passion for all things to do with bikes, cars, skateboards, music, entertainment, art, booze, literature, and a whole bunch of other related topics with, hopefully, like minded people whose shit I dig . . . . and because I dig good people . . . . "Show Class" isn't just a super cool mag . . . .

I realise I come across pretty full on sometimes, I'll write before I think something through and make a dick of myself, yes, I do leave a lot of comments on a whole lotta blogs out there in Etherville but they're all well intentioned and borne of respect and admiration for said blogs and bloggers. That's how I've been since I was knee high to a scrub tick, the passion builds up and I'm off, I like a gabb. If those comments piss a few, or a lot of you, off, just let me know and I'll adjust my knobs accordingly, apologies if that is the case . . . .

Now, this is the crux, the nub, the core of what I wanna put down. Firstly, I've done a lot of dealings with a bunch of cool folk over the last four months via blogs, parts, tees, info, whatever . . . Dan, Josh, Brandon, Grant, Mike and Jeff [you're costing me a fortune man !!] . . . they know who they are, and for all my guff and blurbing, I don't get into bullshit . . . . if I say I'm doing something, I'm doing it, [SX70's, I'll get to ya] and I reckon they'd back me . . . . the furthest thing from my retarded old brain is scamming and spamming . . . just cause I'm out and definitely about in the bloggesphere doesn't mean I'm trippin on some kook, spam, jam, fuck you maam caper . . . . part of the reason my blog vanished in the last day was due to some spineless toad trying to fit me me up for spamming . . . . . give me a fucking break, I can barely run my own shit half-arsed let alone attempt to perpetrate some scene like that . . . . I can understand a degree of scepticism and cynicism, but really, get a fucking clue . . . . dickhead !!!!

I'm here because I love it, not like it, not because it's my 'next big thing' or because I've just slapped down the crackers on a brand new Bling Rod . . . I'm here because, like most of the crew who I follow and spend far too much time keeping up with the wonderful shit they're doing on a daily basis, this is me, always has been and always will be . . . "ain't nothin but a thang" . . . it's where I'm from, it's who I am . . . . just an ageing punk rock/blues dude doin some commentary on cool shit that gives me the fucking horn !!!

Anyhoo . . . it'll be the last time I go near that stinkpile of old bollocks, I'm fully loving the Blog gig and so many of you have been so open and welcoming to a new old kid in town . . . . I've got my blog back, the FBI [Federation Blogger Internationale] are totally satisfied I'm nothin but a slightly bitter, twisted old wastoid with too much time on his hands and too much residual alcohol in his veins to be any threat to anyone . . . . I'm draggin my arse over Stateside in June and hope I'll be able to enjoy a few too many cool treats with a bunch of you at BF4 . . . . take it any way you want, just take it . . . . volume on eleven, rubber side down, fingers in the wind !!!!


***** THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR MY SMALL BUT LOYAL BAND OF 'FOLLOWERS', ESPECIALLY LOVEY AND PAT, OR THOSE OTHERS OUT THERE LIKE THE NOOTSTER, NELSON, DAN, BRANDON, "THE KILLIN IT CREW", CHRIS AND DAVID, ET AL WHO I'VE 'GOT TO KNOW' IN A PRETTY COOL WAY OVER THE LAST THREE MONTHS . . . THANKS GUYS, MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FROM THE CENTRE OF OF MY CYNICAL SOUL, PEACE TO YOU.

2 comments:

  1. ey up youth, good to have you back whitey, you keep on keeping it real mate, you don't need legions of 'follower's' like our old 'friend' tent wrecker, just for the record, [and as public enemy would say],'yo bossing some kool shit whitey!' the 'real' people will find you in all good time and if they don't? well, that's their tough shit, love the comment's on my humble offering's by the way, thank's for your friendship too mate, fuck! we better start back slapping, punching and cussing each other or the other brother's might think we are getting soft! so off with you now and carry on your evil spamming, you spam eating antipodean! respect due mate, lovey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck, me old mate Lovey . . . I must've been well hammered when I read this comment last night when I got home . . . can't remember a fucking thing about it !!! Silly old soak that I yam . . . . cheers for the paid endorsement mate, cheques in the mail and the feeling's entirely mutual cob, big love comin at ya, homie . . . . ha ha ha !!!

    ReplyDelete