Monday 16 April 2012

LESLIE PORTERFIELD . . . . I'LL FESS UP NOW, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS CHICK WHEN I SAW HER ON DISCOVERY SOME YEARS AGO . . . . COULD SHE BE THE WORLD'S PERFECT WOMAN . . . . ???? BEAUTY, BRAINS, BIKES AND 'BALLS' . . . . CAN I SAY 'BALLS' WITHOUT 'BUTCHING' HER UP ??

A REALLY COOL MINI DOCO POSTED ON POOTUBE BY "FILMFISCHER" COVERING THE GO FAST GIRL'S BONNEVILLE RECORD ATTEMPTS, HIGH SPEED GET OFF, CAREER HISTORY AND MORE . . . . LESLIE PORTEFIELD . . . . GO FAST, DON'T TURN LEFT !!!!



I can never figure out why some blokes feel uncomfortable or intimidated by members of the 'fairer sex' excelling in male dominated fields of endeavour . . . . I've always been of the opinion that I'd rather be in the presence of a gorgeous chick doing something super well than a guy doing a hamfisted fuck up.

In first and second form high school myself and my best mate took Home Ec classes while all the other blokes did Manual Arts . . . . we were called 'poofters' and girls and generally razzed by our mates who were making cutesy little tin boxes . . . . oh, yeah, we're gay . . . . spending an entire half day as the only two guys in a class of twenty five chicks making nice stuff to eat at a boarding school that served shit food three times a day . . . . ha ha ha !!!!!

GO GO GADGET GIRLY . . . . . !!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment