Sunday 15 April 2012

MISS GIN WIGMORE "BLACK SHEEP" . . . . STRAIGHT OUTTA UN ZUD [THAT'S "N.Z" IN THEIR ACCENT] LAND OF SHEEP AND RUGBY . . . . I DON'T POST A SHITLOAD OF CONTEMPORARY STUFF BUT HERE'S AN EXCEPTION TO MY DROOL . . . . I'LL OUTLINE THE REASONS BELOW, BARE WITH ME . . . .

Firstly, I think it's a cool tune, lot's of sass and attitude without coming across as a vaccuous bimbo, edgy, assertive lyrical content, full-tilt vocal delivery in a sorta punk/motown kinda direction and there's a motorcycle in the mix as well . . . .

Alright guys, it's a tenuous link, just thought I'd give it a crack . . . . how about she's simply fucking gorgeous and I love the tune ????? We okay with that then . . . . ???? Go Gin Wigmore, let's hear it for the chicky babes . . . . !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment