Saturday 19 May 2012

"79 SHOVELHEAD GOOSENECK" I KEPT COMING BACK TO STARE AT THIS ON POOTUBE . . . . JUST POST THE FUCKER I SAID TO MYSELF, SO HERE IT IS . . . . I'VE NEVER BEEN A COMMITTED FAN OF THE GOOSENECK FRAME . . . . UNTIL I WAS CHECKING OUT ONE ON SOMEBODY'S BLOG RECENTLY.

I really dig this sled, long, low and lean, everything sits beautifully on this bike, from front to back, the whole thing is a totally balanced and beautiful ride, love the tire choice, weird how tread patterns can really pick up on the aesthetic theme of a bike and this is a case in point . . . . simplicity of design once more proving a complete winner, the front hub is another feature on this jigger that grabs my attention for reasons I'm not even sure of,  maybe the combination of the rake, the springer and it just seems to float in the middle of it all . . . . whatever it is, this is one fully happenin machine, I'd be absolutely stoked to have this parked in my garage, no doubt about it !!!!



****** Cheers to 'Modella1930' for gettin it up on the 'Tube, sooooo cool scoot man, thanks a lot !!

No comments:

Post a Comment