Friday 25 May 2012

"BASTARDIZED VOLUME 2 Trailer" BY 'BASTARDIZEDMOVIE' . . . . AGAIN, RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM 'SPEEDBOYS' BLOG . . . . THIS SHIT IS JUST SUPER REAL, NO PRETENSION, NO PHONY STUFF AT ALL . . . . SIMPLY A BUNCH OF COOL SCOOTS AND CARS GETTIN LEFTY LOOSEY . . . . THIS KINDA CAPER DEFINITELY GIVES ME THE FULL HORN !!!!

I would be fully stoked and eternally grateful if anyone can steer me towards being able to procure a copy of these two choppaliscious 'fillums', as one of my teachers at school used to say, I've been to the Los Boulavardos blog and can't draw a bead on it . . . . both these schweet shortarse teaser/trailers are the legit shit for me, bikes, rods, skaties, nasty R+R and a real integrity to it, no cheesy 'pose' shots, no faux heroics, just a bunch of loonies smokin it up and having a gay old time . . . . just as it should be !!!!

Anyway, pump up the volume, focus the old eyeballs and enjoy the wonderful world of all things cool with "Bastaradized Volumes I and 2" teasers . . . . I'm well enough teased to the point of explosion from the groin region . . . . ooh baby, baby . . . . ooh baby, baby !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Full of promises !
    Bikes are sweet as candy apples :)

    What kind of teacher you have ???? a good weirdo no ? :)

    ReplyDelete