Tuesday 15 May 2012

FROM "HUNTING HARLEYS" ON POOTUBE, BEEN CHECKIN OUT TODD'S ESCAPADES FOR SIX MONTHS OR SO . . . . ALWAYS WORTH A PERVE BUT THIS PARTICULAR POST TAKES THE FRIGGIN BAR AND THE SHIELD . . . . IF I LUCKED ONTO THIS GLORIOUS '54 RIGID PAN I'D SHOOT MY LOAD . . . . A PERFECT SCORE BY ANY STANDARDS !!!!

Another case of gleaning more little snippits of historical info from a 'greybeard', keepin your ears and eyes open, whether it be out in the world or via magazines, blogs, films, whatever the medium may be, is the key to constantly growing and nurturing your own knowledge . . . . I'm of the belief that the quest for knowledge also increases your desire and passion for those things in life that give you the horn, in my case it's always been bikes, cars, music and a few other constants . . . .

The weird thing is though, just when you think you're approaching the near omniscient level, you get hit with the realisation that in the company of Joe Bloggs or whoever it happens to be, you actually know sweet fuck all . . . . funny thing, life !!!



And speaking of the soon to be released "6 OVER" doco, watching poor old Todd goin through the neverending leg pump routine . . . . it's with some degree of dread that I look forward to getting my '74 shovel completed and on the road . . . . all the years of prodding and poking, swearing and sweating over a series of Trumpy's comes flooding back in three dimensional clarity.

The sweet rewards of nailing it on the first, even second or third kick, are often overshadowed by the times you stand there, beside the lifeless Satan Scoot, wishing you could simply shoot the fucker !!!! I would be lying through my yellowing, old teeth if I was to say I haven't been enjoying the delights of the buzz button on the Skirtster the last twenty months . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment