Tuesday 19 June 2012

"RARE AS ROCKING HORSE SHIT 1969 1/2 DODGE 'SUPER BEE' A12" . . . . THIS ONE IS FOR YOU STEVO, YOU PICKY BASTARD . . . . ACTUALLY LEARNED ME SOME MORE COOL CHRYSLERCAR FACTS ABOUT THE SUPER BEE . . . . APART FROM THE OBVIOUS REALITY OF IT BEING ANOTHER KILLER MOPAR !!!!

Stevo is a great mate of mine and an anal retentive, numbers manic, Chrysler nut, the fastidious owner of a numbers matching '68 Charger R/T and an early hemi that is still looking for an appropriate body to call home . . . . no sooner had I posted the Roadrunner article, off goes my phone and it's Mister Mopar, calling from his government desk job, asking me why I didn't use the Super Bee instead of the Plymouth . . . .

Mate, honestly, fucked if I know, nothing personal buddy,  maybe I'm a Plymouth guy and didn't realise it, but in a belated attempt to atone for my transgression here is your beloved Stodgey Super Buzz in all its A12 coded glory !!! Stevo, you do know I've always thought the air scoops on the quarter were the absolute fucking biz . . . .



Couple of cool facts gleaned from the "carsbyjeff" sales blurb on this video is that unlike the Plymouth version, the Dodge came with aircon and power steer . . . . no further offence intended my Mopar Head Dude, but isn't that just a tad fucking soft . . . . !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment