Friday 1 June 2012

***** THERE'S A CAT OUT THERE I OWE AN APOLOGY TO, FROM THE HEART, STRAIGHT UP, UNRESERVED AND WITH NO STRINGS . . . . I LET A TINY REMARK GET UP MY NOSE AND OUTTA SHAPE . . . . I THEN DID A SMARTARSE POST TO VENT MY DELICATE SPLEEN, LIKE A WIMP, A FUCKIN WUSS, A PUSSY . . . . A THINLY VEILED BITCH SESSION THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED . . . . WEAK AS PISS AND I KNOW IT.

No point removing the post, too late, damage done, stable door's open and the old grey mare's long since bolted . . . . blokes have a right to feel defensive about shit like newcomers, loudmouths, whatever . . . . protective of somethin special, somethin they feel part of and close to, lookin out for your mates, keepin an eye on your kin, call it as you see it . . . . the honest intent is lost with only words sometimes, in tandem with unbridaled enthusiasm and naivete . . . .

Anyway, too much said already, shoulda just shut my mouth/stopped typing the thought, instead, out comes Mr Sensitive, Mr Smartmouth and the rest is history . . . . I haven't ever done this so publicly before, but, it's gotta be done . . . . sorry Dave, I fucked up.

POST SCRIPT . . . . I tend to dwell on shit in 'real life' and, as I've realised, it's the same doing this blog gig, I can only answer to myself in the final analysis . . . . before I kicked this fucker off six months ago the basic ethic was to be fair dinkum, therefore, to not follow my feelings at this point was outta the question. Peace out everybody, keep em rollin.

No comments:

Post a Comment