Friday 8 June 2012

THROWBACK FINNED SHOVELHEAD ROCKER COVERS . . . . NO LONGER "COMING SOON", THEY'RE FUCKING HERE MY LOVES . . . . JUST PLACED MY ORDER WITH JOSH AT THROWBACK H.Q . . . . NOW IT'S JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT . . . . GIDDY UP !!!!

WELL, I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR JOSH TO COMPLETE NOT ONLY ALL THE REQUISITE PREP WORK POST CASTING, BUT TO FULFIL ORDERS FOR BLOKES WHO HAD BEEN WAITING FOR MUCH LONGER THAN I . . . . TRUE TO HIS WORD, IN COMES THE GREENLIGHT EMAIL TO SAY THEY ARE GOOD TO GO, INTO THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND NOW IT'S JUST ANOTHER WEE WAIT AND I'LL HAVE EM IN MY HOT LITTLE HANDS AND THEN ONTO 'PROJECT SHOVELLER' . . . . CAN'T FUCKING WAIT !!!

They ain't cheap but they are the result of one bloke's mad pursuit of his own bit of perfection, from the minute I saw them on Applied Machete, [thanks Rich], I knew I was going to get me a set, I'm not a mechanic's or engineer's arsehole . . . . but, at the risk of blowing smoke up my own clacker, I reckon I can pick good quality in others work at a thousand yards, just cast your beadies over the photo in the link below and try to tell me otherwise . . . . bloody gorgeous to look at, in a classic speed equipment style, the fins will do what fins have always done, draw heat from the thing they cover, in this case the rocker gear, thereby giving a more efficiently cooled top end, even it's only by degrees, every little bit helps. Form following function, what a great concept, who'd have thunk that shit would work ???? D'oh !!!!

Yessiree, I'm over the friggin moon, of all the bits and bobs I've been accumulating over the past six months, these and Senor Casquilho's trees are the ones that I'm most hard over, shit, I love hand made, super quality stuff . . . . can't wait, bring it on home, yeah !!!

Throwback Motorcycle parts — Finned Shovelhead rockerboxes-- COMING SOON--

No comments:

Post a Comment