Monday 4 June 2012

"A VISIT TO THE GARAGE COMPANY" BY 'THEHEINEKEN' ON POOTUBE . . . . YOU NEVER REALLY APPRECIATE THE FULL SCOPE OF SOMETHING UNTIL YOU SEE IT IN THE FLESH . . . . OR AT LEAST IN FILM AS A SECOND BEST OPTION . . . . GLOBAL INDUSTRY LEGEND, YOSHI, AND A WILD OVERVIEW OF ONE MAN'S ALL CONSUMING BEAUTIFUL ILLNESS/AFFLICTION/ADDICTION.

WOW !!!! WHAT A PLACE, YOU SEE DRIBS AND DRABS OF THINGS OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME BUT NOTHIN PREPARES YOU FOR THE NATURE OF IT OUTSIDE OF ARTICLES AND PHOTOS . . . . A FULLY UNSANE, ECLECTIC MASH-UP OF MAKES, MODELS, AGES, STYLES AND TYPES OF SCOOTS . . . . CHOPS BESIDES CLASSIC SPORT BIKES, PLUGGERS SURROUNDED BY RACERS, DIRT BY ROAD, CUSTOMS CHEEK BY JOWL WITH PERIOD CORRECTERS . . . . IT'S A BLOODY JUNGLE IN THERE !!!!

And all the result, originally, of one blokes obsession bordering on addiction to motorcycles and all things motorcycling, admittedly, this is the new, improved location and from what I remember of pics from the previous digs, a much bigger operation, the sheer variety of bikes on hand is mindblowing and such a rush to behold, complete bike envy of enormous proportions !!!



I suppose I needed to look at this to avoid thinking about the reality that my highly anticipated trip to the States to check out BF4 has fallen on it's arse as of this morning due to unforseen family commitments . . . . actually pretty heavily bummed to the point of devastated, it was only gonna be a whistlestop, four day assault but I was so psyched for the solo recce mission that I'd been planning since much earlier in the year . . . . oh well, fuck it, there'll be other times I'm sure, moreover, I've only got one twelve year old daughter and that kinda outweighs everthing else by the proverbial country mile, love you Lizzie . . . . I wonder if my tickets in the bike raffle are still worth a squirt of billy goat's piss . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment