Sunday 23 September 2012

"77 HARLEY IRONHEAD CAFE/BOBBER" [BY 'OHEEZIE'] . . . . THE WHOLE 'RAT' THING GETS SO OVERDONE, LIKE OVERKILL . . . . BUILDING ANYTHING TO DELIBERATELY LOOK LIKE SHIT IS SOMETHING I DON'T GET, SORRY, BUT GENERALLY, UGLY HAS NEVER BEEN COOL . . . . THIS SALT FLAT INSPIRED SHOOTER IS AN 'UNFINISHED' RIDE I RECKON LOOKS THE SWEET TITICACA'S . . . . SALTY DOG LANE SPLITTER, YEAH !!!

Jeez I dig Zooey Deschanel, but that's beside the point right now . . . . the ironhead, that's where we were at.  It looks really cool, kinda lo-fi, hi-speed, death-tech, if you know what I mean, fully into the Brazilian bikini fairing and the rear cowl/fender thing, narrow almost clip-on lookin bars, cutoff 2 into 1 system, sittin nice and low and so tightly compact, for me, this little underground street missile hits the spot . . . . very, very salt flat, cafe racin, lane splittin mofo, I like it !!

Yeah, it's a tad scrappy, pretty much unfinished, a lab rat sorta gig but it looks like it's actually leading somewhere rather than not having a specific intention and destination, everything about it is part of the big picture, cohesion, that's the word I'm chasing . . . . for a fat bastard like me, it probably ain't a perfect choice in sizing, but for the owner or any other of you svelte, sexy, 32" waist type dudes, this old '77 ironhead is the deadset foshizzle fo sho . . . . even if I could barley fit on the thing, I'd be pretty fuckin stoked to be a blastin on down the highway on this little jigger, a nice serve of whiteline fever for a WhitelinePsycho . . . . get some !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment