Saturday 1 September 2012

DADA LIFE "KICK OUT THE EPIC MOTHERF**CKER" . . . . DOOF-DOOF WITH A 9" SCHLONG AND BIG, HAIRY BALLS, FUCK YEAH !!!! . . . . YET MORE EVIDENCE THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON WITH THE WATER SUPPLY IN SWEDEN . . . . BITCHIN CLIP TO ACCOMPANY THE LATEST SHTICK FROM THIS PAIR OF NO FRILLS DOOFERS . . . . ULTRA SLOW-MO FOOTAGE IS JUST MENTAL !!!

Doof-doof has never really been my bag of frosted cocks as a general rule, then every now and again a tune will come along that grabs me by the piece of skin between the scrotum and the backdoor and hurls me onto the dancefloor in my twisted little mind . . . . throw in a super rad clip to amp up the musical psychosis levels and I'm out there, throwing it down and looking the right tosser, this pair of dangerous Dadaists from the land of the dubious water supply are just those kind of dirty, dangerous doofer dudes . . . . fucking shit up at 160 bpm . . . hell yeah !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment