Wednesday 12 September 2012

FROM THE 'OLDIES BUT OUTRAGEOUS GOODIES' CATEGORY . . . . PETE STANSFIELD'S [EAT THE RICH UK] LIME GREEN, LONG SPRINGER, T120 CHOP . . . . HE'S PARTED COMPANY WITH THIS DELIGHTFUL JIGGER RECENTLY AND WHOEVER HAS IT IN THEIR POSSESSION . . . . ENJOY IT YOU BASTARD, ONE OF THE CHILLEST TRUMPY'S GOING ROUND . . . . IMMACULATE STYLING AND PERFECT STANCE . . . . AND IT'S GREEN !!!!


Simple story to this one, the more I revisit this magic bit of Meriden powered chopper perfection, the more I reckon that green is going to be the colour of Project Shoveller, not only is the scoot first class, [its very well documented long term history and build details are available on Eat The Rich and in a back issue of GKM] but the colour is fucking wild, sorta lime jelly/gold/candy/flake . . . . I don't know what it is but I've gone from not being a huge fan of green bikes to being tits over arse in love with it, not just any green mind you, only bright, vivid, flakey, candy sexbomb shades need apply . . . . the more I spend time drooling lasciviously at some of the green tanked rides I really dig, the more I'm convinced that I'll be running with the colour that'll be the 'envy' of everyone in my neighbourhood and beyond . . . . ta muchly for the inspiration Mr Stansfield, and your 'offsider', nice ride, fuck-off colour choice !!!!

***** [Big ups to Guy @ 'GKultured' on PooTube for the micro-clip and pretty piccy]

No comments:

Post a Comment