Monday 17 September 2012

HELLO KIDDIES, IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN AGAIN . . . . GO AND GRAB THOSE FABULOUS, EXITING AND SCARY FACE KOOZIES AND HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY . . . . WTF IS IT WITH THESE GUMBY FUCKTARD THINGS AND THEIR EQUALLY GUMBY FUCKTARD WEARERS . . . . GET A CLUE, GET A LIFE AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE . . . . PATHETIC WOOD-DUCK PRETENDERS, ADJUST YOUR ATTITUDE !!!

1%ers have been wearing these for sometime, that's cool with me, anonymity and all that kinda thing when constantly hassled by the man, I can dig that, but the definitive weekend wanker, oftentimes HOG member, gym junkie, steroid head, bling mosheen riding, wannabe tough guy . . . . what a fucking first class joke !!! Grow the fuck up, stop it immediately before you go blind, which on top of obviously severe mental retardation is not going to do you any favours whatsoever, try buying a full face lid if you're scared of getting your overly manicured face hurt by killer bugs, grains of flying sand and road dirt . . . . but I do realise how bad you want the mean and scary image thing, you've been chasing it since primary school, you sad, oversized fuck !!! And by the way, you Skull Face Dick, I saw you struggling to control your brand new Street Glide through the twisty bits . . . . go and take a learn to ride course, you're a danger to everyone else.

More important still, dumbarsed, moronic, bully boy tactics like elbowing a stranger, me, standing quietly in a line at a takeaway is as fucking pathetic as your take on what it's all about, you remember me dipshit, don't you, I'm the one who mentioned to you on my way out of the store that manners are still a cool thing to be in possession of, you looked all innocent and wronged sitting there with your plastic girlfriends and your idiot, sheep-like buddies . . . . I was actually hoping you'd get up and smash me, prove your manhood to your little gang, but you didn't once you'd been called, like most big, dumb, pretty boy pretenders, I wanted you to because I've got a head like a rock and have never been sat on my arse by anybody, let alone the likes of you clown boy, I hate fighting but I detest wankers like you even more . . . . I've always had the invisible dickhead magnet on my forehead for cocksmokers of your ilk, aggro punters in clubs, in the street, wherever, and it doesn't phase me in the least, have a go you fuckwit . . . . yeah, I'll bleed, maybe even loose a tooth, but I'll just stand there and laugh in your Neanderthal face . . . . been doing it all my life, speaking of life . . . . get one, arseclown, and lose the fucking Halloween outfit !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment