Tuesday 16 October 2012

"1956 FL CHOBBER/BOPPER" ['SBSTREETMACHINES'] . . . . MORE COOL SHIT FROM THE ORIENT, A DIRTY GREAT SHED CHOCK FULL OF CLASSIC IRON . . . . I'M BEGINNING TO GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO RIDDING THE OLD PROJECT SHOVELLER OF ITS EXHAUST GASSES . . . . I'VE ALWAYS DUG HIGH, LONG SHOTTIES, A COOL LOOK . . . . BUT I'VE ALWAYS HATED PIPE BURN ON THE INNER KNEE . . . . OUCH . . . . BURN BABY, BURN !!!

I guess a lot of the most attractive psychology behind chops, bobs, hot rods, customs and the like has been the sacrificing of a certain degree of practicality in the vain-glorious obsession with the pursuit of aesthetics and what looks cool . . . . even if looking cool is hotter than Satan's penis . . . . hmmmmm . . . . oh well, what the fuck . . . . hi Satan . . . . my name's Dog, now . . . . about your dick . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment