Thursday 4 July 2013

"BORN FREE" ['CARBUZZMEDIA' POOTUBE] AGAIN, YEAH, I KNOW . . . . A CRACKING SHORT FILM BY SCOTT POMMIER, FEATURING SHAWN DONAHUE FROM 'BRONSONVILLE CUSTOM CYCLES' AND HIS TRUSTY CANINE SIDEKICK . . . . I'VE TOTALLY MISSED THIS DURING MY LATE NIGHT TRAWLING . . . . BEING ONLY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AWAY FROM FULLY KICKING INTO 'PROJECT SHOVELLER' THIS REALLY GIVES ME INSPIRATION . . . . NOT THE BIKE PER SE - JUST THE FEEL.

FROM THE "THIS IS REALLY COOL" FILES . . . . LITTLE MOMENTS YIELDING BIG DIVIDENDS.

I look at dudes like Scott Pommier the same way I do guys who can really build bikes and cars, those who can skate at the most rad level, play guitar like they're in touch with the universe, you know what I mean I'm sure. Just watching them do their thing gives you a seriously solid buzz, makes you feel better inside, it elevates your spirit . . . . I think it may have been through TSY maybe four years ago I first became aware of him as a photographer of the classic old school paradigm, pure, subject driven and honest in their portrayal, and lately he's doing more film work and the end result on the viewer is the same, it draws you in, wraps you up in the content and takes you on a journey, on a little trip that doesn't cost a thing . . . . that's what happened to me when I watched this awesome 'tiny film' half an hour ago, makes you wanna just get out and ride, I hope you get the same rush.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little film. A 'dream' ride with the little dog...makes me miss my old dog riding along in the sidecar...

    ReplyDelete