Thursday 21 November 2013

BRITISH INDIA "BLACK AND WHITE RADIO" . . . . WHILE CHECKING OUT THE SHORT PROMO VID FOR THE MONGRELS YESTERDAY I WAS REMINDED OF THIS LITTLE BALL-TEARER FROM BRITISH INDIA . . . . DAMN, TIME FLIES IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE YOU'RE LIVING LIFE . . . . SEEMS LIKE ONLY LAST MONTH THAT THESE GUYS WERE CRANKING THIS OUT AS A NEW RELEASE !!!

One line in the lyrics has always stood out for me, maybe because I see people who do this kind of thing so frequently, maybe it's my aversion to scene stealers and hangers-on, maybe it's down to my home town being full to it's bolt-on boobs with the kind of bum sniffing brigade who go to any length to be seen at the 'right' gigs, the swingingest nightclubs and the ritziest restaurants, maybe it's that I'm just a cynical, bitter old bastard . . . . whatever it is, I love this following line, "you made friends with ugly people, so you stand out in a crowd" . . . . I guess that this is how you roll when a shallow, contrived existence is the only thing in life you really aspire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment