Tuesday 19 November 2013

HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH Y'ALL . . . . SPOTTED IT ON THE 'ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA' ARSEBOOK PAGE THE OTHER DAY AND CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HAYED . . . . IT'S A PROTOTYPICAL BOBBY FLOBBER FROM GO TO SEE YA LATER . . . . ALL WHITE'S ALL RIGHT !!!

Yep, it's got me by the short and curlies, absolutely love the satin finish on the alloy bits, air filter cover, the finned cam cover and the same with the finish on the pans. Totally diggin the pipe selection also, I know there's a correct Harley term to describe the style but I don't know it, and the clean as a whistle 'bars are yet more reasons why I reckon it's the boobies. If I was being super bitchy I'd suggest that the fork legs would suit the satin approach as well just to tie it all in, however, I suspect that the beast may not be completely finished at this point, either way, as far as rockin Roberts go, it's a cracking example of classic inspiration and contemporary twists. Knights in white and satin, oh yeah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment