Sunday 22 December 2013

IT'S HOT ENOUGH TO BOIL A MONKEY'S BUM YOUR MAJESTY . . . . IT'S STINKING HOT IN THE GODZONE . . . . HOT TOWN, SUMMER IN THE CITY, BACK OF MY NECK IS DIRTY AND SWEATY.

"COULDN'T STAND THE WEATHER" . . . . STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN . . . . BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY

What a cracking Gold Coast day, on the road at six for the 'early', out through Canungra and loop back around into Beenleigh, down the M1 and home just after eight . . . . ojay, coffee and several cigs, bundle my eighty eight year old mum off to convene with her God, then mount the Penis Mobile yet again, forgetting the essential anti burn lotion . . . . top up the guzzaline and straight down the back highway, splitting lanes and taking aim for Kingscliff, back up the highway and in via Sufferers Palestine for a coffee and a chinotto at Vain Beach . . . . checking out the yooman zoo from my solo vantage point, ferk, takes all kinds I guess, but I never wanted to be anything like the type found here, as much as they never wanted to be somebody like me . . . . anywho, a great day and now the sun's sinking slowly in the west, it's time for one last fling, I'll get back to you . . . . Forever Two Wheels !!!
 BLUE SKIES, SMILIN' AT ME . . . . VAIN BEACH, NICE TO VISIT, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT
 THE PURPLE PENIS, YEP, JUST ANOTHER MODIFIED SKIRTSTER . . . . AND LOVING IT
I CAN'T SCRAPE WHAT'S NOT THERE . . . . RUST NEVER SLEEPS, FRESH FROM LAST NIGHT'S WASH

No comments:

Post a Comment