Tuesday 22 November 2011

FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK !!!!

Way too much technological bollocks involved here for my old head to process, nonetheless, even at this embryonic stage of my Blogging journey just wanted to say a big thanks to DenverDan for turning out great shit . . .lovin the derby cover . . . . also to Roscoe and Steve at R.P.M at Nerang, great work, good guys . . . does it suck to now own a marque of sickle I swore I never would ???
So much self doubt, what the fuck, in love with the little sucker, a '48 thats been been given my usual aesthetic and performance tweaks courtesy of Roscoe and Steve, for an off the floor, current Hoggly, it's lookin pretty sharp . . . better than most in fact . . . . .but it ain't and never will be a "custom" build, that's comin next.
Once I figure this blogging caper out I'll post a piccy so you can all bag the shit out of an old Trumpy freak who's sold his soul to the Bar and Shield  . . . .
Wine of the week, 2011 Craggy Range 'Te Muna Road' Martinborough, Riesling . . .hook the sucker up with some fresh whiting fillets and off you go !!
Tune of the week . . . The Saints, 'Know Your Product'. More relevent now than 30 years ago !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment