Monday 30 January 2012

HUBLESS FUCKING MONSTROSITY !!! IT MADE BILLY LANE'S MODEL SEEM SOMEHOW TASTEFUL . . . WE KNOW IT CAN BE DONE NOW, SO NEVER, EVER AGAIN !

I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT, HAPPENED UPON SOMETHING I'D HOPED I WOULD NEVER ENCOUNTER AGAIN . . . A CRIME AGAINST THE LAWS OF AESTHETICS AND NATURE . . . A THING SO WRETCHEDLY AND ABOMINABLY GROTESQUE IT SHOULD'VE BEEN CRUSHED AT BIRTH !!!

YEP, THAT'S RIGHT . . . THE HUBLESS MONSTER !!! REMEMBER THIS VULGAR EYESORE FROM A FEW YEARS BACK ??? CHRIST ON A CROSS, HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT !!! THE WAY TO THE FUTURE, THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME . . . . . 'TRON' ON A BAD ACID DAY MORE LIKELY !!!

Look, I realise the mechanical and engineering 'genius' behind this hideous, two wheeled Frankenfuck, but, really, who cares when it looks uglier than shit on a stick, has the handling characteristics of a . . . . Jesus, let's face it, it doesn't handle, it makes Swiss Family Turtle's OCC contraptions look like G.P bikes, and to top it all off the shiny shitbox costs the entire U.S defence budget to build !!!

Sorry if I'm missing the point, however, I doubt it, but building anything just to prove it can be done has never been a validation of that thing's existence and this jigger is the definitive example in the world of two wheeled transport . . . . I'd rather be nailed to a Boehmerland [I know I've screwed the spelling] than even be seen in the same street as this monument to masturbatory stupidity.

Having said all of that, the idea is clearly catching on given the hundreds I see every day on the road . . . no, seriously now, if I ever clap eyes on anything remotely resembling this heinously horrible ode to motorcycling obscenity on a road I'm riding or driving on, I swear to the Gods of all that is good, cool and easy on the eye, I'll invoke the spirit of The Divine Wind and take the fucker out . . . . TORA, TORA, TORA !!!!!

*** I LIFTED THE ARTICLE FROM THE "ANYTHING AND EVERTTHING" BLOG WHERE IT RECIEVED A GLOWING ENDORSEMENT, CLICK ON LINK BENEATH OR POST TITLE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAWK AT THIS DELIGHTFULLY TASTEFUL RENDERING OF MOTORCYCLING MAGNIFICENCE . . . .
Anything & Everything: Hubless Monster Motorcycle Rolls Without Spokes

**** I DID MENTION IN MY BLOG HEADER THAT THERE WOULD BE MOMENTS OF VITRIOLIC VINDICTIVE AND DOWNRIGHT NASTINESS ON OCCASION . . . . OOPS . . . I WAS RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment