Saturday 14 January 2012

MINISTRY - "JESUS BUILT MY HOTROD" - (Video Version) - YouTube

WELL, HE NEVER OFFERED ANY HELP TO ME, BUT I DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST THE DUDE . . . .

ONE OF MY GUARANTEED TO GET YOU PULLED OVER BY THE PO-PO TUNES, EVEN WHISTLING THIS CAN RESULT IN EXCESSIVE SPEED AND EXTREME TUNNEL VISION . . . BEWARE !!

Reminds me of a night trip to a one time mate's wedding with my best friend in my '70 ZC Fairlane, it had a pretty worked 351 Clevo, C4 auto, tall 9" diff, open 2.5" system, 15" Cragars, GT Falcon suspension, no stereo, no tacho and in the fucking weeds . . . . all required 'personal preparations' for such a journey were undertaken and we set off about midnight . . . . .

There were times during that early morning, and I speak with no fork tongue, when the needle on the speedo was sitting hard against the bump stop for mile after mile after speed blurred mile . . . . .
My best mate never once raised so much as an eyebrow, 130 odd mph and not a word !!! He just sat there in comfortable silence as the Fairy ate up the distance.

In all the road trips we took in my various hotted up cars he was always . . . ice fucking cool !!

Anyway, nothin has changed, he's been my main man for thirty years through thick and thin, this one's for you I.B - love ya brother.

[hit the clit on below line thingy or on post title and get the word from the Ministry]
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod (Video Version) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment