Wednesday 14 March 2012

ADOLF DISCOVERS JAKE AND ELWOOD GOT AWAY WITH IT . . . . TURNS OUT HE WASN'T BIG ON ILLINOIS NAZI'S EITHER . . . . THIS IS REALLY JUST A TEST RUN TO SEE IF I'VE MANAGED TO POST MY FIRST "PROPER" PICTURE/VIDEO ON MY BLOG . . . . FINGERS CROSSED !!!!

   SHIT, BUGGER, DAMN !!! HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE BLURB AND THE PICTURE SQUARE . . . . I'LL POST THE BLOODY THING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS . . . . . ALL RIGHT FOLKS, THIS IS IT, OVER THE TOP . . . . TAKE NO PRISONERS !!!!

POST POSTING POSTSCRIPT BENEATH . . . .

Sheeeeeet !!!!! It's almost worked, how brilliant am I . . . . ???? Not very it would appear, can't seem to be able type down the space on the side or centre the video . . . . but, hey, it's a start !!! This has only taken three fucking months to get to this point, what a major shitfight . . . I'm off for a drink or six, I feel totally spent . . . . my brain hurts . . . . got no capacity for things involving computers and ordered logic . . . can feel the blood pressure shooting skywards . . . . aaarrrggghhhhhh !!!!

****** DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW CAUSE IT AIN'T THERE AND CLICKING ON POST TITLE WON'T DO DICK EITHER . . . . HA HA HA !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers brother, you embedded the video! Frustrating but successful, I know I've been right there. Knew you'd sort it out, and good on you, too!

    ReplyDelete