Monday 17 September 2012

"YEP, YEP, YEP, YEP" AS AL USED TO MUMBLE IN 'HAPPY DAYS' . . . . ONLY I'M TOTALLY STOKED, HAPPY, CONTENTED AND ITCHING FOR THE PAPPY CLUTCH BOLT ON DOOHICKEY TO ARRIVE . . . . NEVER PLANNED A BIKE OR A CAR AS MUCH AS I HAVE WITH PROJECT SHOVELLER . . . . FULLY PSYCHED FOR THE PROCESS TO BEGIN IN EARNEST . . . . A COUPLE MORE PICS OF SAID PAPA CLUTCH ITEM IN USE.

Not that the Shoveller will be based on any of the examples I've been focusing on in the last week but they do affirm and confirm that I'm at ease with my decision, I reckon they look sweet, a little different from the more popular rigid setups . . . . as I said, the break in the flow line from backbone to triangulated section is just fine with me and doesn't look fugly like many garage fabbed hardtails can do, it mightn't be for everyone but I'm not everyone, I'm just me . . . . and I'm the only one who has to be happy with it in the final analysis, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment