Saturday 15 December 2012

KEITH RICHARD - "BEFORE THEY MAKE ME RUN/RUN RUDOLPH RUN/LITTLE TITS + ASS" . . . . THE ORIGINAL, THE REAL FUCKING DEAL, THE MAN THEY COULDN'T ROOT, SHOOT OR ELECTROCUTE . . . . MR KEITH RICHARD . . . . I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU RECKON, WHOEVER YOU ARE . . . . IF YOU CAN'T SEE KEEF'S CRITICAL SIGNIFICANCE IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK+ROLL . . . . YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD !!!

Don't even mention The Beatles, not even in the same game, Chuck may have written it but this man took it somewhere else, you might think you're pretty punk and all kinda hardcore, you might be covered in all the right ink and riding the coolest scoot in the world, I don't give a shit, if you don't get what this guy has always been about then you're leading an ill informed, disconnected life . . . . nobody in modern music has done it as well, as long and as legit as Keef . . . . knighthoods . . . . fuck that pissant stuff, leave it for Mick, Paul and Elton, you're either in the main game or you're just wasting time and tape, without this dude, so much simply wouldn't exist. Have a nice weekend . . . . fuckers !!!!

3 comments:

  1. stones, the clash, 'pistols, specials, ramones, just gang's mate, proper attitude, true moral's brilliant....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta admit the 'Fab Four' were popular in my house as kids growing up at a AF Base in Massachusetts...but then I heard the 'Kinks'...and the Catholic School kids I knew introduced me to the 'Stones' and cigarettes...hahaha. And my folks couldn't control what we saw on the 'telly' or heard on the radio. By then I was reading Roth's chopper mag and digging Rat Finks, after all, I was a born 'California kid'...Hearing the Stones 'Let it Bleed' album on my room mates head phones in 1970 really cinched the guitar playing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mate, I reckon as young kids we were all Beatles fans then it tended to split either into the 'bad' ones who took up the Stones, Kinks, Hendrix etc or those who remained Beatles devotees for life . . . I love the Fab Four but the Stones and Keef's guitar riffs really twisted my musical melon for life . . . and the they, Keef in particular, were BAD and proudly so, earthy, more honestly bluesy and . . . shit, I could go on forever but you get what I mean . . . cheers Laz.

      Delete