Monday 17 December 2012

"WOW MAN, WHAT'S WITH THE HEAVY LIDS DOG, BEEN CHOOFING AGAIN ?" . . . . NO I FUCKING WELL HAVEN'T, BUT BOY AM I OVER THIS SHIT . . . . NEARLY TWO WEEKS LOOKIN LIKE A PERPETUAL STONER AND I DON'T EVEN SMOKE THE WACKY WEED ANYMORE . . . . ANTIBIOTIC EYEDROPS DON'T APPEAR TO BE WORKING TOO WELL AFTER FOUR DAYS . . . . I KNOW I'M UGLY, BUT THIS IS JUST A PAIN IN THE ARSE !!!

Like most older blokes, I just put up with any ailments until they disappear of their own accord, constitution of several fat oxen is what I've got, unfit as all hell but pretty well bulletproof when it comes to getting crook and having days off from work and life . . . . this little drama has me well and truly pissed off, what was a minor encounter with a flying insect whilst taking my specs off on the bike has now apparently gone feral and the old peeper just ain't really peepin no more, got this really grotesque, shark-like double top eyelid thing goin on, waking up with both lids superglued together is no fucking fun at all . . . . anyway, off to the quack once more to have it removed or whatever the appropriate remedy is . . . . stay beautiful peoples . . . . eye eye Captain !!!
"I'M NOT AN ANIMAL . . . . I'M A HUMAN BEING . . . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment