Tuesday 13 December 2011

THE SPEED MERCHANT STUFF . . . . GET IT ON !!!

Just a quicky . . . after being dicked around by the postal services of both Uncle Sam and Oz my Speed Merchant raw finish derby cover arrived a few weeks back . . . all I can say is, absolutely and totally unfuckingbelievable !!!
Not only was Denver Dan a pleasure to deal with but the product is top class, a genuine retro feel, effective cooling well above what I imagined and the appearance on the scoot is fully cool . . . if I don't say so myself.
For anybody out there running recent model Sporty's and Trumpy's and looking for great quality, beautifully styled aftermarket bits and bobs to tart up your ride, be sure to pay a visit to TheSpeedMerchant site and check his mega cool shit out . . . .you won't be disappointed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment